The BiT Bang Theory Blog is 1 Year old

Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I last posted something and some of you probably thought that this blog had been forgotten but it didn't :) I have been working on moving the blog from wordpress to blogspot since it gives me more freedom to make this blog unique. Also, since I was moving the blog I kept some stuff to publish in the new version :) But more on that later. First I'm going to make a balance on this first year of tech/hack blogging :) .

So, throughout this first year a total of 45 posts were published, which is not a lot but I hope to fix that on the next year that begins today. Those 45 posts had a total of 78882 page views. Thanks a lot to everyone who visited the blog ;) I hope you've found what you were looking for! :) A total of 190 comments were posted with questions and feedback, which I also appreciate a lot! Thanks again to all of you who commented! :) And to finish, one of the posts got featured in hackaday, lifehacker and instructables, breaking the blog's record of single views on a day: 3671 page views! Once again, thanks for all the views and feedback! I hope to keep posting useful stuff, but more often! :)

Now.. what's up with the new version of the blog? :) Now, The Bit Bang Theory Blog has its own unique image, more integration with facebook and twitter and social networks. Make sure you Like/Follow ;) It also has a new Picasa Photostream on the sidebar so that you can check all the pics with good quality :) I hope you enjoy the new version and features! By the way, all of the posts and comments from the first version of the blog have been migrated here, so nothing has been lost ;) .

Oh, and here are the new logos!
Take care! :) 



Did you find this post helpful? Do you wish to contribute to other projects regarding computer science, electronics, robotics or mechatronics that will be posted in this blog? If you wish to do so, you can donate via paypal using the button below. Thanks! :)

Donate

0 Comments:

top